Quantum has a long history of success working on transportation issues.
We have supported interests ranging from highway constructors to regional chambers of commerce who understand that a reliable transportation network is essential to economic growth.
Our transportation successes include:
- Working with a major transportation real estate developer to support the development of a logistics center, despite a vocal minority against the project.
- Organizing and administering a coalition to successfully oppose an unfair interstate tolling scheme.
- Providing strategy to a grassroots coalition opposed to an overly costly bridge project, which would thwart business growth.
- Assisting a defense contractor seeking a Department of Defense aviation contract.
- Partnering with numerous interests in the natural gas vehicle sector to help educate heavy-duty and medium-duty fleets on opportunities for natural gas as a transportation fuel.