Quantum Communications has hosted a monthly Policy Briefing for friends and clients since 2003 - the largest meeting of its kind in Pennsylvania.
These briefings are attended by thought and opinion leaders from the business, legal, academic and political communities.
Briefings feature guest speakers and give attendees the opportunity to engage with them in a lively discussion.
American Spectator Magazine has described Quantum's Policy Briefing as "a hot-ticket 'strategy' gathering of conservative leaders."
The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported that one Wednesday morning a month, you find "state senators to lobbyists, to the heads of several major business associations -- squeezing into a standing-room-only meeting a few blocks from the Capitol for an invitation-only, off-the-record briefing."
Past speakers include Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett, Speaker Newt Gingrich, US Senator Arlen Specter, US Senator Tom Coburn, US Senator Pat Toomey, former Pennsylvania Governor Dick Thornburgh, former Pennsylvania Governor Mark Schweiker, former Oklahoma Governor Frank Keating, PA Auditor General Jack Wagner, PA AFL-CIO President Bill George, candidates for state-wide office, and many others ranging from foreign dignitaries to elected officials to members of the Judiciary.
Politics Magazine has commented on Quantum's Policy Briefing, saying, "When Republican political consultant Charlie Gerow hosts a monthly off-the-record meeting for Pennsylvania’s Republican elite, it’s clear who’s in charge...the meetings at his Harrisburg office typically draw more than 60 state insiders."
Latest Policy Briefing Handouts
Recent Policy Briefing Guest Speakers
- U.S. Senator Pat Toomey
- U.S. Senator Tom Coburn
- U.S. Senator Arlen Specter
- Governor Tom Corbett
- Governor Dick Thornburgh
- Governor Mark Schweiker
- Speaker Newt Gingrich
- Congressman Todd Platts
- Congressman Bill Shuster
- Congressman Charlie Dent
- Congressman Lou Barletta
- Congressman Jim Gerlach
- Congressman Pat Meehan
- Auditor General Jack Wagner
- State Senator Dave Argall
- State Senator Richard Alloway
- State Senator Jake Corman
- State Senator Jeff Piccola
- State Senator Randy Vulakovich
- State Senator Anthony Williams
- State Senator Mike Folmer
- State Senator Dominic Pileggi
- Secretary of Agriculture George Greig
- Secretary of Health Michael Wolf
- DEP Secretary Chris Abruzzo
- DEP Secretary Michael Krancer
- Banking Secretary Glenn Moyer
- Secretary of Revenue Dan Meuser
- Transportation Secretary Barry Schoch
- Insurance Commissioner Michael Consedine
- Bill Ryan, Chairman of the PA Gaming Control Board
- Brad Mallory, Executive Deputy Secretary of PennDOT
- Dennis Yablonsky, CEO of the Allegheny Conference on Community Development
- Ed Rollins, Political Strategist & Fox News Contributor
To learn more about the Quantum Policy Briefing, or if you’re interested in an opportunity to address the group, please call us at 717.213.4955.